Ciao, Opera Mavens. We’ve been invited to sit in the Friends and Family Section (Club Level) for SF Opera’s Carmen simulcast at the Ballpark on July 2. “Club Level” provides the best view and sound at AT&T Park.
The free Ballpark opera is such great fun! We go every year. There’s nothing like beer, opera, and 30,000 cheering opera fans on a warm July evening. Here are the special instructions from the SF Opera for joining in:
“You’re cordially invited to join us for our free AT&T Park Simulcast of Bizet’s CARMEN on Saturday evening, July 2nd at 7:30pm. It’s just a few weeks away!
The performance will be led by Carlo Montanaro and stars Irene Roberts, Brian Jagde, Ellie Dehn and Zachary Nelson. It will be simulcast live from the stage of the War Memorial Opera House to a crowd of thousands at the ballpark. Please note: This production contains violence, nudity and sexual situations. Parental discretion advised.
We would be delighted to have you with us for this spectacular San Francisco tradition, and invite you and your friends to sit in our Friends and Family sections on the Club Level, with a prime view of the 103-foot high-definition screen.
Please sign up online for access to our reserved Friends and Family seating section on the Club Level.
- Go to: http://sfopera.com/simulcast
- Select the number of attendees (up to 4).
- Enter the access code FAF16
- Click the “Register” button and log in or create an account to sign up.
- Print out the barcoded confirmation page – that page will be your entry pass.
When you come to the park, remember to bring the confirmation page with you:
- Please arrive early for best seating; doors open at 5pm.
- Enter the park through the FIELD CLUB ENTRANCE to the left of the Willie Mays Gate.
- Giants staff will tear your confirmation at the Gate; keep the top portion to show for entry to the CLUB LEVEL.
- Friends & Family seats will be held until 7pm, at which time they will be released for public use.
We look forward to welcoming you to this great celebration of two great San Francisco institutions. Where else do you get to watch opera while enjoying hot dogs and garlic fries? For more information about the event, please visit http://sfopera.com/simulcast.
See you at the ballpark!
Director of Marketing
San Francisco Opera