Ciao, Opera Mavens. We have received a special invitation from the SF Opera to see The Marriage of Figaro at the Ballpark on July 3. All Opera Mavens have been invited to sit in the Friends and Family Sections on the Club Level at the Ballpark. Here are the instructions for ordering:
You’re cordially invited to join us for the wedding of the season — our free AT&T Park Simulcast of Mozart’s THE MARRIAGE OF FIGARO on Friday evening, July 3rd at 7:30pm. It’s just a few weeks away!
The performance will be led by Principal Guest Conductor Patrick Summers and star Philippe Sly, Lisette Oropesa, Nadine Sierra, Angela Brower, Luca Pisaroni, John Del Carlo, Catherine Cook and Greg Fedderly. It will be simulcast live from the stage of the War Memorial Opera House to a crowd of thousands at the ballpark.
We would be delighted to have you with us for this spectacular San Francisco tradition, and invite you and your family to sit in our Friends and Family sections on the Club Level, with a prime view of the 103-foot high-definition screen.
Please sign up online for access to our reserved Friends and Family seating section on the Club Level.
- Go to: http://sfopera.com/simulcast
- Select the number of attendees (up to 4).
- Enter the offer code FIGAFAF
- Click the “Register” button and log in or create an account to sign up.
- Print out the barcoded confirmation page – that page will be your entry pass.
When you come to the park, remember to bring the confirmation page with you:
- Please arrive early for best seating; doors open at 5:30pm.
- Enter the park through the FIELD CLUB ENTRANCE to the left of the Willie Mays Gate.
- New this year! Giants staff will tear your confirmation at the Gate; keep the top portion to show for entry to the CLUB LEVEL.
- Friends & Family seats will be held until 7pm, at which time they will be released for public use.
We look forward to welcoming you to this great celebration of two great San Francisco institutions. Where else do you get to watch opera while enjoying hot dogs and garlic fries? For more information about the event, please visit http://sfopera.com/simulcast.
See you at the ballpark!